Deleting a task removes it from the system. If you delete a task it is not recoverable.
PRO TIP: We do not recommend deleting completed tasks. Doing so may confuse and leave team members wondering if the task was assigned in the first place. Instead, we suggest marking a task as complete.
To delete a task:
1. Click “Task” under the Team Hub menu.
2. Click on the task you want to delete to open the Task Details slideout.
3. Click the green drop-down menu arrow next to the complete button.
4. Click “Delete Task.” A pop-up window will ask you to confirm that you want to delete this task.
5. Click “Delete” to confirm that this is the task you want to delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.