Sometimes a task will need to be moved to a new team. This could happen if: the team member originally assigned the task moved teams, a team member can no longer complete the task, the task was assigned to the wrong team, or a new team agreed to take the task. To move a task to a new team:
1. Click “Tasks” under the Team Hub menu.
2. Click the respective task. The task detail will show on the right side of the task.
3. Click the “Team” field. A pop-up will ask you what team or location you want to move the task to.
4. Select the team or location that you want to move the task to.
PRO TIP: You will only be able to assign the task to a team you are affiliated with.
5. Changes made to the task will save automatically upon selecting the new team.