The Location’s “Who to Call” tab tracks contact information for vendors and maintenance companies.
To add a new vendor or maintenance contact:
1. Click on the green “+Add Location Contact” text to open up the “New Location Contact” pop-up window.
2. In this pop-up window:
a. Name: include the name of the vendor or maintenance company
b. Type of Contact: choose from a drop-down menu the type of service provided by the company or person (e.g., HVAC, Plumbing, Internet)
c. Primary Phone: include the company or person’s primary phone number
d. Email Address: include the company or person’s email address
e. Notes: add any notes about the company
3. Click “Save” to create the new location contact.
To remove a contact:
1. In the “Contacts” tab, hover over the contact name to see its red trashcan icon.
2. Click on the red trashcan icon
3. Confirm your decision to delete the contact by clicking the red “Delete” button.