The Parts “Settings” page is where you can create Location, Vehicle, or Warehouse inventories in Woven. Here, you can also dictate who manages the inventory and whether it contains parts and/or supplies.
There are three tabs in the Parts “Settings” page. The first tab is the "Inventory" tab which lists all inventories that have been added to Woven. You also have the ability to add a new inventory. To add an inventory:
- Click “Parts” under the Maintenance Menu.
- Click “Settings.”
- Click “+ Add Inventory.”
- Select “Inventory Type” (i.e., define whether the inventory resides at a location, in a vehicle, or at a warehouse).
- If you select “Location,” select the location that houses this inventory then give the inventory a name.
- If you select “Vehicle,” select the vehicle that houses this inventory then give the inventory a name.
- If you select “Warehouse,” enter the name of the warehouse that houses this inventory.
- Describe the inventory (optional).
- Assign the inventory to the team member responsible for managing/overseeing the inventory.
- Toggle on or off if the inventory will contain parts.
- Toggle on or off if the inventory will contain supplies.
- Click the green “Add Inventory” button.
The second tab is the “Manufacturers” tab. On this tab, you will be given the option to go to the “Manufacturers” tab of the Assets “Settings” page since that is where you may add manufacturers that produce parts.
The third tab is the “Vendors” tab. On this tab, you will be given the option to go to the “Vendors” page which is where you may add vendors that supply parts.