The Private Chat feature is a great way to message another team member or your manager privately. To open the feature, log into Woven and click the message icon in the upper right-hand corner. In the Private Chat sidebar, you will see all ongoing message threads.
To view a list of the people you can message, click the + icon. A list of team members will display that you can message in Private Chat.
Send a Message in Private Chat :
- Click the message icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the + icon
- Select the team member you would like to message and click “Start Private Chat.”
- Once a private chat has been created, you can send your first message.
Private Chat Options
While in a Private Chat, you can send an image, send a reaction to a team member’s message, delete a message, or create a task from a message.
Send an Image
- Click the + icon in the button left of the chat window and click on the image icon.
- Select an image from your computer and click open to send the image.
React to a Message
- Click on the message you would like to react to
- Click one of the six reactions.
Create a Task from a Message:
- Click the purple checklist icon.
- Complete the “Add Check” list form.
- Click the green “Save” button
Delete a Message
- Click on the message you would like to delete.
PRO TIP: In Private Chat, you can only delete your own messages.
- Click the red trash can icon. A pop-up will ask you if you are sure you want to delete this message.
- Click the red “Delete” button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.