Managers can submit a time-off request on behalf of a team member by following the below steps:
- Under your “MANAGEMENT” section, click on the “Schedules” option.
- Woven will automatically direct you to the “Time Off Management” tab in the “Schedules” section.
- Click “+ New Time Off Request” to submit a time off request for a team member.
- Select the team member for whom you want to enter their time-off request using the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Continue” button which will direct you to a “New Time Off Request” page.
- On this page, fill out the following:
- Select if the request is for all-day or a partial day.
- Start Date/Time – Select the first day or start time that the team member wants to take off from work.
- End Date/Time – Select the last day or end time that the team member wants to take off from work.
- Reason – Choose from a list of reasons why this team member is requesting time off.
- Comments – Provide any comments related to the team member’s request.
- Before submitting this request, review the information on the right-hand side of your page. This information will:
- Inform you of how many days your team member previously submitted or has taken off out of the total number of days they are allowed.
- Notify or warn you about any issues with this request. For example, the system will warn you if your team member will exceed the allowable amount of time off for their position.
- Upon review of the information, you inputted, select the “Submit Request” button to complete the time-off request. As the manager, you will still need to approve, reject, or withdraw & delete the request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.