Once a team member has submitted their time-off request, the system will notify managers by email. Managers can then approve, reject, or withdraw and delete the request by following the below steps:
- Log into your Woven account.
- Under the “MANAGEMENT” section, click on the “Schedules” option.
- Now on the “Schedules” page, you’ll see a calendar. Search for the date(s) that the team member requested off.
- Click on the date (or one of the dates if the team member requested to take more than one day off), and the system will show to the right of the calendar a list of team members who have requested that day off.
PRO TIP: The colored circles next to the team member’s name indicate the status of that team member’s time-off request. A yellow circle signals that the manager has not yet approved or denied the request. A green circle signals that the manager approved the request, and a red circle signals that the manager denied the request.
- Choose the team member from the right-hand side of the calendar for whom you want to accept, reject, or withdraw & delete their time-off request. You should now see the details of that team member’s time-off request.
- Review the details, and check to see if there are any “Notifications & Warnings” alert.
- Click the carrot on this alert to view any notifications or warnings about the time off request.
- Once you’ve made your decision, click on the “Accept,” “Reject,” or “Withdraw & Delete” button.
- If you accept, you’ll see a green banner with an “Approved on MM/DD/YYYY” message for the team member’s request.
- If you reject, a pop-up box will appear asking you to provide the reason why you are rejecting the time-off request. Provide the reason (note that this will be visible to the respective team member) then click the “Reject” button. You’ll next see a red banner with a “Rejected on MM/DD/YYYY” message for the team member’s request.
If you withdraw & delete, a pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you would like to withdraw and delete this request. After you have confirmed that you would like this withdraw & delete the request, it will be deleted from Woven.