1. Select “Team Members” from the “MANAGEMENT” menu
2. Select the green “+ Add Team Member” text
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you do not see the “+ Add Team Member” text, you do not have security access to this functionality. Contact your supervisor for access.
3. Enter the team member’s first and last name, position, primary location, and hiring date
4. Click the “Next” button
5. Enter the team member’s email address.
6. Choose whether you want the team member to have a Woven account
a. If you want the team member to have a Woven account, keep the “Yes” option highlighted in blue to the “Create account to allow new team member to login to Woven?” question. Select what kind of access role (this determines what the team member will be able to do and see in Woven) to assign to the team member. Then choose how you want to share their password with them:
i. Copy the listed temporary password and save it so you can share it with the team member when you are ready for them to log in for the first time
ii. Send the password to your email so that you can share it with the team member when you are ready for them to log in for the first time
iii. Send the password to the team member’s email address so that they can log in at their convenience
b. If you want don’t want the team member to have a Woven account, select “No” to “Create account to allow new team member to login to Woven?” question (“No” show now be highlighted in blue).
7. Click the “Next” button when you are finished
8. Since you are adding an existing team member to Woven, you most likely do not want them to go through onboarding (the process where new team members fill out their position-assigned new-hire paperwork). Uncheck the onboarding checkbox so that Woven doesn’t prompt your new employee to complete new-hire paperwork. A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm your decision to not send your team member through Woven onboarding. Select the “Yes” button to confirm your decision. Then select the “Next” button.
9. Now on the “Confirmation” tab, you can review the information you just inputted. If you need to make any changes, navigate to sections using the “Prev” and “Next” buttons. Any information entered will be saved while navigating. When satisfied, click the “Create New Team Member” button.
10. The new team member’s profile will load. Complete missing information on the employee for information tracking purposes. We especially recommend completing the “Employment Information” and “Operations Information” sections if you plan on using the Time-Off Request feature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.