The “Inventory” tab on the Parts feature lists all the inventories in your account. At a glance, you can view important information about each inventory including ownership, the last time it was counted and restocked, and more.
To get to the Parts “Inventory” tab:
- Click Parts under the Maintenance menu.
To view an inventory on the Parts “Inventory” tab, click the name of the inventory. Now on that inventory’s page, there are four tabs: “Inventory,” “Counts,” “Restocks,” and “Transactions.”
In the “Inventory” tab, you will see the “Part #,” “Name,” “Manufacturer,” “Par Level,” “UOM,” (UOM stands for unit of measure), and “Quantity” for each part that makes up the selected inventory. Here, you may also add a part to the inventory. To add a part:
- Click “+ Add Part”
- Select the part you would like to add from the part drop-down.
- Click the green “Add Part to Inventory” button to finish adding it to the selected inventory. Now the part will appear in that inventory’s parts list (by default, parts are sorted alphabetically by part name).
For each part in the inventory, you have the option to “Update Par Level,” “Adjust Quantity,” and “Remove Part” by clicking the 3 white dots to the right of each part.
- Update Par Level – The par level is the minimum amount of a particular part that should be available in the inventory at all times. To update the par level, select “Update Par Level.” A pop-up window will appear asking you to enter the new par level. Once you entered the new par level, click the blue “Update Par Level” button.
- Adjust Quantity - To adjust the quantity level of a part, select “Adjust Quantity.” A pop-up window will display the current quantity of the part for the selected inventory. It will also ask you to enter in the new quantity and the reason for the adjustment. Once you have updated the quantity and reason for the adjustment, click the blue “Adjust Quantity” button.
- Remove Part – To remove a part from an inventory, click “Remove Part.” A pop-up window will ask if you are sure you would like to remove this part. Click the red “Remove Part” button.
The “Counts” tab is where you can submit a new count of the inventory as well as view former counts. To submit a new count:
- Click “+ Start New Count”
- Select the date that the count was performed for this inventory.
- Select the time that this count was performed for this inventory.
- Click the green “Start new Count” button and Woven will direct you to a page that lists all parts that make up the selected inventory.
- Enter the quantity of each part under the “Count Quantity” column.
- When you are ready to submit the count, click the “Actions” button and select “Preview.” Woven will then summarize how each part in the selected inventory will change once you’ve submitted the count. Review the changes to verify accuracy.
- To submit the count, click the “Actions” button then “Submit Count.”
- Confirm your decision to submit the count by selecting the “Submit Count” button on the pop-up message.
The “Restocks” tab is where you can start a new restock for an inventory and view former ones. Once you have submitted a restock for an inventory, you have the ability to track the number of parts that have shipped and the number of parts received.
In the “Transaction” tab, you will see how the quantities of the inventory’s parts have changed over time. If the part was used in a work order, you are able to view the work order that the part was used in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.