Team Member Schedule Basics
The team member schedule tab is broken down into three sections. The three sections you are able to navigate are “Time Off,” “Availability,” and “Attendance.”
Team Member “Time Off” Tab:
- Team Member “Time Off” tab will show you the time-off request that are pending, accepted, and rejected. There are three different views you can use when viewing a team member's time off. You can view it in the calendar view, list view, or by a team member.
- You can view time off from the past or time off that has been requested for a future date by using the previous month and next month buttons.
- To manage a team member's time off or submit a time-off request on their behalf, please see our Time Off Request articles.
Team Member Availability Tab:
- The team member “Availability” tab will show the team member’s work availability as well as their ability to be on call. This section is useful when creating a schedule because you are able to see what days that specific team member is able to work and the days that they can be on call in case a shift opens up.
- To view how to submit a team member's availability, please review the Team Member Availability article.
Team Member “Attendance” Tab:
- The “Attendance” tab will show a team member’s missed shifts for the last 180 days and the estimated amount of wages they have lost as a result.
- This information is repeated in the boxes to the right for the last 30 days, 31 – 60 days, 61 – 90 days, and 91 – 180 days.
- This tab will detail when a team member missed their shift, left their shift early, or was tardy for their shift.
- To view how to submit a missed shift for a team member, please view the Manager Guide on Woven’s Attendance Tracking Feature article.