Team Member Availability
The “Availability” tab within the “Schedule” tab of a team member’s page helps when creating schedules or looking for shift coverage. A team member with the correct permissions can view other team member's schedules to see when they are able to work or not work.
To view/update a team members availability:
1. Click Team Members under the Management Menu.
2. Choose the team member whose availability you would like to update.
3. Click the “Schedule” tab
4. Click “+Change Availability”
5. On the availability chart, select the effective date, quantity of shifts, and quantity of total weekly hours the team member is available to work.
6. To fill out the team member’s schedule, select “Available”, “Not Available”, or “On Call” and click the cell(s) that corresponds to the correct date and time that the team member is available, is not available, or is on call to work. To fill multiple cells, click and drag the mouse over the days and times to be selected. Changes will be automatically saved.
7. To remove times, click the cell again to remove the “Available”, “Not Available”, or “On Call” label.
8. To change from one availability type to another; for example: (Available to On Call) simply click the blue “On Call” button and select the cells you would like to change.
9. Once you have made all your changes to the team member's availability, it must be submitted. In the upper right corner of the Availability page, click Actions and select “Submit/Accept Availability.”
10. You will need to confirm the submission of the new availability by clicking “Submit.”
If the team member’s availability is still showing as pending:
1. You will need to accept the availability. Go to Actions and select “Accept Availability”.
2. You will once again be asked to confirm you are accepting the availability by clicking “Accept”.