In the report center, you can schedule to have a report sent to you daily, weekly, monthly, or annually. To schedule a report:
- Click the “Report Center” (it’s below the “Home” button in the left-hand navigation)
- Click the schedule icon for the report you would like to schedule.
You will be taken to the scheduling report page for that report. On this page, you will be able to schedule a report (“New Report Schedule(s)” box to the left) as well as see any reports that have already been scheduled to send to yourself (“Existing Report Schedule(s)” box to the right).
- Under the “New Report Schedule(s)” box, select when you would like for the report to be sent. Your options are:
- Weekly – If weekly is selected, you will be asked to select which days of the week you would like to receive the report. By selecting one day of the week, you’ll receive the report once per week. If you select more than one day a week, you’ll receive the report multiple times a week.
- Monthly – If monthly is selected, you have two options.
- “By day of the month(s)” - If you selected this option, you will be asked what day of the month you would like to receive the report then which month(s) you want to receive the report on that day. If you wanted to receive a report on the first of each month, you would enter “1” for the day then select all months. Alternatively, if you wanted to receive a report annually, you would choose the day of the month you wanted to get the report and the one month when Woven will send it to you.
- “By nth weekday of the month(s).” If you selected this option, enter which weekday of which selected months you will schedule the report to send to your email. First, select “First,” “Second,” “Third,” “Fourth,” or “Last” then the day of the week. Last, choose the month(s) for which you want to receive the report on the designated day. For example, you can select to have the report sent to you on the last Tuesday of each month.
- Select what time you would like the report to be sent.
- Select the date range for when you would like to receive these reports at the schedule you’ve just set. If you would like to receive the reports indefinitely, do not choose an end date for the date range.
- Choose if you would like the report to be sent as an “Excel” file or a “PDF” file.
- Click the green “Add Schedule” button to see your new schedule appear under the “Existing Report Schedule(s) box.