Deleting an Audit Template
To delete an audit template:
1. Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu.
2. Click the “Settings” option in the upper right-hand corner to open the Location Audit “Settings” page.
3. Select the audit template that you want to delete.
4. Select the yellow “Actions” button in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Select the “Delete” option.
6. Confirm your decision to delete the audit template by selecting the yellow “Delete” button.
7. Your audit template will no longer be available to auditors.
Please sign in to leave a comment.