To perform an audit:
1. Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu. This will take you to your Location Audit Management Page
2. Click the green “+ Add Audit” option to open a pop-up window.
3. In the pop-up window, choose:
- Select the location where the audit will take place
- Audit Template
- Select the published template you would like to complete
- Date of Audit
- Select today's date to complete an audit now, or a future date to schedule the audit for future completion
4. When satisfied, click the green “Start Audit” button or the blue “Schedule Audit” button (the "Start Audit" button will change to "Schedule Audit" if you select a future date). If you select "Schedule Audit", Woven will redirect you to the Location Audit Management page, where you will see your future audit in a scheduled status.
If you select "Start Audit", Woven will direct you to the Section Overview of your current audit.
5. Now on the Section Overview page of your audit, you can see audit sections, the number of questions assigned to each section, and your progress through each section. You have three options for navigating through the audit’s sections:
a. Click the left or right arrows (located on either end of Section Overview) to navigate sections in order of template creation.
b. Select the section that you want to address by clicking on the section itself
c. Click the arrow in the dark blue left-side banner and select the section that you want to address from pop-out menu
6. Answer each section’s questions. Click the three dots on the right-hand side of the question for the following options:
- Select "+ADD" to:
- attach a photo
- leave a note
- creat a work order
- or mark the question as N/A
- Select "HISTORY" to review question responses from the last 6 audits and how your current location matches up to others
PRO TIP: If a whole section of questions are marked as not required you have the ability to mark all of the questions as N/A by clicking "Mark Unanswered Questions as N/A."
7. To complete an audit, you must answer or choose “N/A” for all questions in all sections of the audit.
8. Once you have addressed all questions, a green “Submit Audit” button will appear at the top of the page. If you are ready to submit your audit, click this button.
9. A pop-up window will open asking if you are sure you want to submit the audit. Select the green “Complete” button to confirm your decision.
10. A final pop-up window will populate to show that your audit is complete with score. From here you can select:
- View report (which will be sent to the location manager or those you have customized
- Schedule your next Audit
- Location and Audit Template will match that of the audit you just completed
- Exit Audit, which will take you back to the Location Audit Management page