To perform an audit:
1. Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu.
2. Click the green “+ New Audit” option to open a pop-up window.
3. In the pop-up window, choose:
a. The location where the audit is taking place.
b. Which audit template you will use to perform the audit.
c. The date that you or the auditor will perform the audit.
PRO TIP: Select an upcoming date to schedule future audits. Now when your auditors visit the Locations Audit page, they’ll see a list of their scheduled audits.
4. When satisfied, click the green “Start Audit” button or the blue “Schedule Audit” button. (After selecting the “Start Audit” button, Woven will direct you to the Section Overview page of your audit. If you selected the “Schedule Audit” button, you will remain on the Location Audit landing page.)
5. Now on the Section Overview page of your audit, you can see all of the audit’s sections, the number of questions assigned to each section, and your percent progress through each section. You have three options for navigating through the audit’s sections:
a. Click the left or right arrows to navigate to different sections,
b. Select the section that you want to address or
c. Click the arrow in the dark blue left-side banner and select the section that you want to address
6. Answer each section’s questions. Click the three dots on the right-hand side of the question for the following options:
a. Choose “Notes” to add any applicable notes
b. Choose “Photos” to upload any applicable photos
c. Choose “N/A” if the question does not apply
PRO TIP: If a whole section of questions are marked as not required you have the ability to mark all of the questions as N/A by clicking "Mark Unanswered Questions as N/A."
7. You can also add notes and upload photos related to the entire audit by clicking on either the “Notes” or the “Photos” areas on the Section Overview page of your audit.
8. To complete an audit, you must answer or choose “N/A” for all questions in all sections of the audit.
9. Once you have addressed all of the audit’s questions, a green “Submit Audit” button will appear at the top of the page. If you are ready to submit your audit, click this button.
10. A pop-up window will open asking if you are sure you want to submit the audit. Select the green “Submit” button to confirm your decision.
Please sign in to leave a comment.