Re-Opening a Completed Audit
To re-open a completed audit to make changes to it (e.g., changing answers to questions, uploading new photos):
1. Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu.
2. Select the audit that you want to update.
3. Click the dark blue “Audit Overview” button in the top right-hand corner.
4. Click the “Re-open Audit” option.
5. Confirm your decision to re-open the audit by selecting the yellow “Re-Open” button in the pop-up window.
6. Make the changes to the audit.
7. When satisfied, select the green “Submit Audit” button at the top of the page. Note that the “Submit Audit” button will only appear once all questions have been answered or marked as “N/A.”
8. A pop-up window will open asking if you are sure you want to submit the audit. Select the green “Submit” button to confirm your decision to submit the updated audit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.