Re-Opening a Completed Audit
To re-open a completed audit to make changes to it (e.g., changing answers to questions, uploading new photos):
1. Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu.
2. Select the audit that you want to update.
3. Click the dark blue “Audit Overview” button in the top right-hand corner.
4. Click the “Re-open Audit” option.
5. Confirm your decision to re-open the audit by selecting the yellow “Re-Open” button in the pop-up window.
6. Make the changes to the audit.
8. A pop-up window will open asking if you are sure you want to submit the audit. Select the green “Submit” button to confirm your decision to submit the updated audit.