Team members have the ability to submit new or updated availability in Woven. This is a useful tool that helps managers remain confident in the accuracy of their team's availability.
To update your availability:
- Access your “Home” page by clicking on the “Home” button in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Select “Update Weekly Availability” from the “Quick Actions” section
- Select the blue “Edit” button in the right corner of your Weekly Availability page
- Confirm that you would like to change your availability by clicking the green “Yes” button in the change availability pop-up.
- Below your Weekly Availability Chart, enter values for:
- Desired # of Shifts: enter the preferred number of shifts you’d like to work per week.
- Desired # of Hours: enter the number of hours you’ve agreed to work per week.
- Effective Date: select the date in which you would like this availability to go into effect. Dates too near to today's date may not be available to select. Your account primary admin can make adjustments to these settings.
- To indicate when you’re available to work, first, click the green “Available” button then select each box on your Availability Chart that you’re available to work. As you select each box, it will turn green.
- To indicate when you’re not available to work, first, click the red “Not Available” button then select each box on your Availability Chart that you’re not available to work. As you select each box, it will turn red.
- Click the blue “Submit Availability” button.
- Confirm your decision to submit your availability to your manager by selecting the “Submit” button on the pop-up message.
PRO TIP: When indicating when you’re available, not available, and on call to work, select a cell then drag across cells to make them all the same color rather than individually clicking on cells.
Woven will immediately notify your manager that you have submitted your availability.