Edit a Policy
On occasion, a policy may need to be updated to remove inaccurate or out-of-date instruction or include new information. Policies that are published cannot be edited until they are unpublished.
To unpublish your policy and edit the content:
1. Click Policies under the Management menu.
2. Select your policy from the policy list.
3. In the policy’s “General” tab, select “Actions” and “New Version."
4. Make the necessary changes.
5. Finally, to publish the policy return to the ‘General’ tab.
6. Click “Actions” and select "Publish Version."
7. You will be asked to confirm the publishing. Click the green Publish button.
You will see the yellow unpublished icon change to a green published icon. If the settings in your policy require employees to acknowledge the policy when there is an update, they will receive a notification on their dashboard the next day.