The frequency of a procedure indicates how often a procedure needs to be executed. For example, the "How to Clean Treadmills" procedure is done each night; therefore, its frequency is "Daily."
To update a procedure’s frequency:
1. Click the “Knowledge Base” in the upper right-hand corner by your name.
2. Select “Operating Procedures
3. Click the procedure that you want to update the frequency for.
4. Click the blue "Edit" button in the upper right-hand corner to update the frequency of the procedure.
5. In the Procedure Details, click into the text box to the right of "Frequencies."
5. From the drop-down list, select how often the procedure should be executed.
7. Changes are automatically saved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.