Edit a Procedure Step
When a procedure needs to be changed or edited, a team member with the correct permission can edit the procedure. A procedure can only be edited if the procedure is unpublished.
To edit a procedure:
1. Click “Knowledge Base” in the upper right-hand corner
2. Click “Operating Procedures”
3. Click the procedure you want to edit and then click the blue "Edit" button in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click the blue "Edit Step" button.
5. You then will be taken to a content editing page where you can edit the content of this procedure step by adding new content, reformatting the content, add hyperlinks, add images, and add videos.
6. Click the "X" button in the right-hand corner to exit the content editing page and to return to the procedures details page once you have made all of the edits to the procedure step.