Use the “Incident Insights” tab from the “Incidents” main page to view real-time data on incidents that have occurred at your location(s). Consider data from all “Non-COVID Incidents” or “COVID Incidents.”
To access “Incident Insights:”
- Click “Incidents” under the “Management” menu.
- Click “Incident Insights.”
PRO TIP: On the “Incident Insights” tab, you can refine your incident data by selecting the location(s) you want to review, the date range an incident was created in, and the claimant type(s).
You will see two tabs, “Non-COVID Incidents” and “COVID Incidents,” under filters
On the Non-COVID incidents tab, you will be able to see the following:
- Incident data based on “Claimant Type,” “Incident Type,” “Injury Type,” and “Claim Filed Status.”
- The number of “Open Incidents,” the number of “Closed Incidents,” the Incurred Amount from incidents, and the location with the most incidents (Most Active Location).
- Non-COVID Incidents - Cost vs. Count by Region – This quadrant graph shows the number of incidents and the costs of those incidents by region.
PRO TIP: Click on a region to view the number of incidents and costs of those incidents by the region's districts.
- Non-COVID Incidents by Location – This map shows the locations with open incidents. The more incidents a location has, the larger its dot on the map.
On the COVID Incidents tab, you will see the following:
- COVID Incidents – This graph shows the number of customer and team member incidents. You can also see the number of open incidents, the number of closed incidents, the number of positive test results, and the location with the most incidents
- COVID Incidents by Location – This map show locations with COVID incidents. The more COVID incidents a location has, the bigger its dot on the map.
Please sign in to leave a comment.