In Woven, you can add an individual asset. To add an asset to Woven:
- Click Assets under the Maintenance menu.
- Click “+Add Asset”
- If you have more than one location, you will need to select the location the asset is being added to.
- Select the asset type. The options are:
- Equipment (e.g., treadmills, chest presses, tanning beds, massage chairs)
- Facility (e.g., automatic doors, exterior signs, beverage coolers)
- Mechanical (e.g., water heaters, HVACs)
- Vehicle (e.g., maintenance trucks, promotional vans)
5. Click the green “Continue” button
6. Add the asset tag number (required) for the asset and the serial number (optional) for the asset.
7. Select when the asset was purchased (optional) and when the asset was installed (optional).
8. Toggle whether you would like to add warranties from templates (optional) matching to this manufacturer.
When adding a manufacturer to Woven, you are able to add a warranty template for a specific asset model, style, category, and subcategory. When you select either the model, style, category, and subcategory, Woven will pull the warranty template that matches those specifications and add that warranty to the asset.
9. Select the Category this asset would fall under (required).
10. Select the Subcategory for this asset (optional).
11. Select the Manufacture of this asset (required).
12. Select the Model of this asst (optional).
13. Select the Style of the asset (optional).
PRO TIP: In order to add an asset to Woven, you must at least enter the asset’s type, category, asset tag, manufacture.
Click “Add Asset & View” to add the asset and take you to the asset details page for the new asset.
If you’re adding a number of similar assets (e.g., five Matrix treadmills of the same model and style), select the “Add Asset & New” button which will save the identical responses to fields but clear out unique fields (Asset Tag Number and Serial Number fields). Enter in the next asset’s asset tag number and serial number then select “Add Asset & New” again to continue adding similar assets.