The Assets feature in Woven helps you track and manage your company’s assets. You can view more details about an individual asset or update its information by clicking on an asset’s Asset Tag Number which will direct you to that asset’s page. To manage an asset:
- Click Assets under the Maintenance Menu
- Click into the asset tag number for the asset you would like to view more details on or update.
Now on the “General” tab of the selected asset’s page, you will be able to see if the asset is active, inactive, and the last downtime of the asset. With the correct permission, you will be able to mark the status of an asset as active or inactive by using the status toggle in the right-hand corner.
The asset page contains several tabs:
- “General” tab - this tab shows the asset details, asset relocation history, and asset warranties.
- To add an asset warranty:
- Click “+Add Warranty”
- To complete the “New Warranty”:
- Indicate the type of warranty
- Indicate the length of the warranty in months
- Provide the date in which the warranty expires
- Add any relevant notes for the warranty
- Add any relevant documents for the warranty
- Click the “Add Warranty” button
- “Service History” tab – this tab shows the asset’s history of being serviced (both preventative maintenance and maintenance to address work orders). It will show when the asset was serviced, the work order number, if the work order has been closed/completed, the resolution time, and the reason/Preventative Maintenance Schedule(Preventative Maintenance is when a maintenance tech performs maintenance on an asset outside of a work order to ensure the asset is working as expected).
- “Invoices” tab – this tab shows any invoices related to this asset. If an invoice is added to a work order for a specific asset, then that invoice will all be available in this tab.
- “Metered Usage” tab – tracks the usage of assets (e.g., the number of hours a tanning bed has operated, the number of miles logged on a treadmill). In this tab, you can add a usage reading as well.
- To Add a usage reading:
- Click the “Metered Usage” tab
- Click “+Add Usage Reading”
- To complete the “New Usage Reading”:
- Enter the date that you checked the asset for this usage reading
- Enter the usage reading (depending on the asset, this could be in hours, miles, etc.)
- Indicate whether you would like to reset the reading. Resetting the metered usage bar will not reset the hours logged. It will start the counter at the reading (e.g. If you have a tanning bed, and the lamps go out at 100 hours. You would change the lamps and reset the reading. The 100 hours of use will not reset, but you would continue to count the hours of use but using 100 as the base number. Once the lamps go out again, you would change the lamps and reset the reading and use that number as the new base.)
- Click the “Add Usage Reading” button to add the new usage reading
- “Downtime” tab – this tab shows the history of downtime of the asset. It will show you when the asset went down (i.e., when it was not active or inoperable) when the downtime ended, and the total downtime of that asset.
- “Documents” tab – this tab will show any documents related to the asset that you have added. You also can add documents to this tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.