You can build a course for your team members to complete by combining “Knowledge Elements,” “Practices,” “Observations,” and “Assessments.”
Creating a Course
1. Go to Learning > Courses.
2. Select "+Add Course."
3. In the pop-up window, enter the “Title” (required) and “Description” (optional). You can change these later if you need to.
4. In the next screen under “Details,” you may edit the “Course Name” and “Description.” You can also add a “Cover Image,” “Tags,” and enter a “Target Completion Time.”
Adding Course Components
Under “Learning Materials,” you will begin adding your course components: “Knowledge Elements,” “Practices,” “Assessments,” and “Observations.”
1. Click the green “+Add Learning Material” button.
2. In the pull-out window, select which Knowledge Elements, Practices, Assessments or Observations to add to your Course. You can use the search box, click the type of component, or scroll through the entire list to find them. When you are finished, click the green “Submit” button.
Pro Tip – You must publish a learning component in order to use it in a course. If you don’t see what you are looking for in the list of learning materials, it is likely that you haven’t yet published it.
Organizing Knowledge Materials
1. Drag and Drop Learning Material Components to reorder them if needed by hovering over the left gray side bars and dragging and dropping.
2. When you are done, select “Publish” at the top right.